Monday, August 3, 2009

Many Thoughts

So I am sitting here wanting to write all my thoughts down, but can't! I have so many going through my head, I can't put them down and see them making sense all together. So instead of writing them down and making a book about random things that don't make sense all together, I am going to compose them as a list of my thoughts at the moment. Maybe if I write them all down they will leave my head - wishful thinking??
  1. I miss you Landon, I wish I could have had more time with you and want you here.
  2. I cannot believe school is starting in three weeks, I want Kylee home. Oh the joys of letting your children go. =(
  3. What do I do with my house? Continue to rent or lease to purchase? Our credit is screwed and even if we get it all together it will still be years before being able to buy our own house again. Should we take advantage of the house we have now (a big fixer upper, but no credit checks throught the landlord?) or wait as we watch our rent money go to nothing and nothing to show for it in the end?
  4. Can't wait for Financial Peace to start up again - Aug.30 Yay!!
  5. I wonder how long it will take us to get pregnant?
  6. I really need to get off of the computer and go get ready for Bible Study.
  7. I have an amazing group of friends, and can't wait until Saturday!
  8. Kylee is growing up so fast.
  9. I need a small side job to bring in extra cash, what should I do...No Avon!!
  10. I love my God
  11. What to do what to do what to do?!?

Okay, Well I have more on my mind, but seriously need to get ready to head out. Man I hope this helps clear my mind!

2 comments:

  1. Missy-
    Have you ever considered home schooling Kylee? It's a great blessing for our family.
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I homeschooled Kylee in First grade. We loved it, or I did. She liked most of it but was really yearning friends. The homeschool groups here stink! So we no longer home school. I miss being with her everyday, but love watching her do the things she does in school now.
    -Missy

    ReplyDelete