Saturday, August 15, 2009

How do you know?

Wow, I am so full of emotions at the moment. I have been hit with something these last few days and hit pretty hard. How do you know you are a good wife and mother? If someone close to you is telling you that you are not, but you thought you were doing a pretty darn good job, what would you say? My first reaction was, uh right...ok, whatever you say. But then I got to thinking. Maybe my efforts are not enough. How do you really know if you are a good wife and mother, really? You can always try your best, but is it ever really enough!? It is especially hard when you are told by someone you trust and who should know you pretty well. Seriously though, when will anyone's efforts be enough? Will they ever? And how do you really know when and if they do? I guess I have readjustments that need to be made, and some heavy thinking to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment