Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beginning

Well, here I go. I have been needing another outlet to get every thought, good or bad, out of my head. I don't do well journaling. I would much rather type. So here I am starting my new blog. I wish I had done this at the beginning of my pregnancy with Landon, would have been nice to go back and look at.
This is my outlet, I do not expect anyone to follow me everyday like we do sometimes with each other on facebook. I do not mean to offend anyone on here. I am never one to name names when I speak, so you won't here that from me. But I am putting my feelings on the pages. Good and bad. My therapy so to speak. I hope that this may help some other grieveing mothers/families, but at this point I am trying to help me. Through this whole process I have tired to focus on others and what I can do for them. I mainly do that to keep busy and not focus on how I am really feeling in my soul, deep down since Landon's passing. Plus I do really love helping others, it can give you a purpose behind your day. Now this has nothing to do with physically helping me, though I need to lose a few pounds, hahaha. I am trying to emotionally get a grip on my life. I have so many emotions run through me day by day, minute by minute. I sometimes push them aside or pretend I am 100% okay so that I can function normally each day. I do have my faith in God and that hasn't and hopefully will never change, but I am human and these emotions are consuming me at times. For me to be healthy in every sense, body, mind and soul, I have to face my challenges - whatever they may be.
Thanks for all the support.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a totally awesome thing you are doing! You are a wonderful sister-in-law and a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy -
    Blogging is such good therapy! I'm glad you've decided to start. I look forward to being a part of this journey with you and reading other grieving mommy blogs has been a HUGE source of comfort and healing for me. And it's another legacy for Landon!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, love ya both!!

    ReplyDelete